Woohoo Stock Watch
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) to report quarterly earnings at $1.31 per share on revenue of $11.04 billion after the closing bell. Oracle shares slipped 0.2% to $82.43 in after-hours trading.
- PDS Biotechnology Corp (NASDAQ:PDSB) reported a proposed common stock offering. PDS Biotechnology shares dipped 19.1% to $10.41 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Qudian Inc – ADR (NYSE:QD) to have earned $0.29 per share on revenue of $95.97 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the opening bell. Qudian shares gained 2.9% to $2.51 in after-hours trading. The company’s stock also jumped around 16% in regular trading on Monday.
- Ping Identity Holding Corp (NYSE:PING) reported an offering of common stock by selling shareholders. Ping Identity shares tumbled 6.2% to $23.04 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect H & R Block Inc (NYSE:HRB) to post quarterly earnings at $5.13 per share on revenue of $2.35 billion after the closing bell. H & R Block shares rose 0.1% to $25.53 in after-hours trading.